Just a quick post, with my photos for the last couple of days . . . you’ll have to wait until later for today’s photo, as it is not taken yet!!
We had a great day at the beach on Friday, and I love some of the photos I got. After I got home, I found the polarizing filter for the lense I was using, it would have helped to have it before then!! anyway . . . here are some of my favourites for “Day 8” . . .
My Day 9 photo was a quickie . . . got it in just before midnight . . . 11:56pm to be exact . . . the mess I had to put away before I could go to bed.
That’s all from me now, gotta go and get ready for work :(
eee Judy eee

1 comment:
Looked at the album - and I love the one with the boat. I am attempting a photo a day this year too. I've gone back through a few other days and added comments as well.
Post a Comment