I am not one for making New Year's Resolutions . . . I figure I should make them whenever they need to be made! That being said, there are a few things that I WOULD like to see happen this year!!
One of these things is to improve on my photography was, so that should also mean posting here more so that you can see what I get up to!
I have joined a "Photo A Day" Group on Facebook, so hopefully I will live up to the challenge, and not only do the monthly challenges, but actually take AT LEAST one Photo A Day.
It is the 2nd of January, and I have 6 photos to share with you . . . my three favourites from yesterday and today. I'd love to have your comments on them.
Jan 1
"Wagon"
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100D
Exposure Program - Normal
Exposure Time - 1/90 sec
F-Stop - F/5.6
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 200
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE editing . . .
Selective sharpening, levels adjustment, boosted saturation, boosted contrast and some cropping . . . I think that was all!!

"Flower"
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100D
Exposure Program - Normal
Exposure Time - 1/90 sec
F-Stop - F/6.7
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 200
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE editing . . .
Levels adjustment, boosted saturation, boosted contrast, overall sharpening, canvas layer over background elements . . . I think that was all!!
" Bruno"
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100D
Exposure Program - Normal
Exposure Time - 1/90 sec
F-Stop - F/6.7
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 200
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE editing . . .
Levels adjustment, boosted saturation, boosted contrast, overall sharpening, cropped in tighter.
This cat also has a really dodgy right eye, so I "prettied" it up a bit, to make it look more normal!
I'll post the Jan 2 photos in another post!!



No comments:
Post a Comment