Anyway, I have decided to use the ‘old’ blog to document just ‘stuff’ . . . things I want to write about that don’t fit into my hobbies . . . just about ME!!
So, my photo today is of me NEW, old Blog . . . because after fiddling here yesterday, I have put to use all the stuff I tried, and made changes to the look of the blog . . . so, I am starting fresh, on a new-look blog . . . a place to record the thoughts in my head!!
So, here is today’s photo . . .
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100D
Exposure Program - Normal
Exposure Time - 1/45 sec
F-Stop - F/4.5
Focal Length - 34mm (51mm)
Flash – fired/compulsory
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 400
White Balance - Manual (Flash)
Photoshop Editing . . .
General editing in Photoshop – levels, brightness/contrast, saturation boost, sharpening.
Until tomorrow . . .
eee Judy eee

No comments:
Post a Comment