Monday, 4 January 2010

Jan 3 – Photographic Moments Today

I was a little worried that I might fail before I had started . . . it was nearly dark and I had not taken a photo for day 3!! I know, it says I posted Jan 4 . . . it just took me too long to get it all edited!! 

But . . . do you like my new look blog?

I have been learning how to edit the html code (well, just changing the bits that I need to, so I can’t write it . . . just edit what I need to!) so that I can customise my blog.  I am really liking how it is starting to look, it is me . . . pink and butterflies!!  Stay tuned, as I read more chapters!

I have also created a watermark for my girlfriend, so that she can use it on the photos that she shares on facebook, blogs, etc.  So, I guess I have had some ‘photographic moments’ today!
Here is the watermark . . . what do you think? I think it meets the criteria that I was set!!

Photography by Chrissy_B2010 copy

Anyway . . . never fear, I also have a photo for you!  This is a pretty quick one with not much editing at all, just a bit of levels tweaking and a minor crop.  I think I even had the camera set on auto picture, so I am not even going to give you the EXIF Data as it is pretty boring!

This photo DOES fit the “New” theme for January though . . . here is a photo of my “NEW TOYS” that I am going to play with tomorrow!

Jan3-NewToys

I have been writing this episode in Windows Live Writer, which I read about today, and discovered on my computer!!  It makes blogging really easy!

Well, time to get off this computer and have get ready for bed. See you again tomorrow.
  eee Judy   eee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you friend likes the new watermark very much - off to have a play with it now - you are a clever thing!
ChRiSSy x

Anonymous said...

Hey you have a cricut now - which one did you end up getting? I wish I had held out and gotten the third version - I think the create. But I'm very happy with my original one. Though I haven't used it much since we've been renting - most of crafty stuff boxed up. At least house is on the way now.