I think this is my favourite one. Our theme for the month is 'New' . . . well, it is supposed to be something new to us, but I am loosely translating it.
So . . . this one is "New Life"
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100D
Exposure Program - Aperture Priority
Exposure Time - 1/125 sec
F-Stop - F/5.6
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 400
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE editing . . .
Levels adjustment, boosted saturation, boosted contrast, increased background blur, overall sharpening, cropped (didn't think I should post the models face on the internet, as I had not asked her if it was ok . . . I still love how this crop turned out!).
"New Fruit" - these apricots were picked off the tree yesterday, and were sitting in a bowl on the bench. I moved them over to the table so I could make use of the side lighting coming in the window . . . I think it worked!!
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100DExposure Program - Aperture Priority
Exposure Time - 1/45 sec
F-Stop - F/5.6
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 1600
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE Editing . . .
levels adjustment, boosted colour and contrast, cropped image
I just thought this was kinda cool . . . chocolate and butter melting over the stove, to make a flourless chocolate cake.
EXIF Data . . .
Camera - Pentax K100DExposure Program - Aperture Priority
Exposure Time - 1/60 sec
F-Stop - F/5.6
Focal Length - 50mm (75mm)
Flash - not fired/suppressed
Metering Mode - Pattern
ISO - 200
White Balance - Manual (daylight)
PSE Editing . . .
levels adjustment, boosted colour and contrast, cropped image
See you tomorrow!!
Judy




No comments:
Post a Comment