Tuesday, 21 October 2008

I've finally done it!!


Yep . . . I have succumbed to the world of digital scrapbooking!

I guess it was really only a matter of time.
All my photos are digital, so it definitely makes 'scrapping on the move' easy . . . just pick up my laptop and go :)

I won't be giving up my paper scrapping, and card-making . . . I love playing with paper and tools too much (aside from all the money I have invested in it too!!). But, I am really enjoying the fun and convenience of being ALL digital.

Here are some of my latest digital layouts, all were created in Creative Memories 'Storybook Creator Plus'.

Two of my boys having fun . . .
Products used:
Scrapbook Flair – Teen Kit (papers)
Shabby Princess – Urban Kiwi (brads & metal ‘cliplock’)
Digital Scrapbook Place - Wordart
Grungy Edge Overlay (not sure where that came from)





Oldest DS and his GF . . .
Products used:
Papers and Elements from O Scraps "Funky Florals" Kit
Wordart from Digital Scrapbook Place





Flowers I was given for my birthday . . .
Products used:
I think this was made with a "Pink Kit" from Two Peas.




My BFF's youngest DD . . .
This one uses:
Digital Scrapbook Place Miscellaneous Kits
- papers & embellishments & wordart




I plan to keep a much better eye on where the elements come from.
I have them sorted much better now. I am sorry if I have some of the details wrong.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)

No comments: