Hi all
I am enjoying the digital scrapbooking so much, and have spent an awful lot of time surfing the internet looking for all things digital (especially FREE ones).
I love the WordArt files, and after downloading HEAPS, I thought . . . 'Hey, I think I could make these!'
So . . .
I have spent the afternoon playing with PSE6, and thought I'd share with you what I have come up with.
I have called my first attempt "Girlfriends Quotes #1" . . . guess that means I plan on making more!!
(The picture below uses papers from Designer Digitals, by Katie Pertiet, from the Scrap Pink Mini Kit)

You can download by clicking on the picture above, or going here
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, if you download and use this file.
Have fun :)
JLou

No comments:
Post a Comment