Monday, 31 March 2008

Noojee Trestle Bridge

As tradition has it, we had our very dear friends come to stay with us over Easter.

Now the boys are growing up, our visits back and forwards tend to involve some extras . . . girls!
So, with the beautiful weather that we were presented with, girls who had not been to our area before, and the fact that Easter Saturday was Daniel's birthday, we thought that we should do something.

A leisurely drive, brought us to the Noojee Trestle Bridge.

This place held the kids (I should say teenagers/young adults, but if you saw all the pictures you'd agree that 'kids' is really the right word!!) for ages . . . amazing what fun you can have on a big hill, and under a big bridge!!

Aside from keeping the kids happy, this place is a photographer's delight. Hundreds of photos later, I had lots to play with. Here are some of they shots I have edited so far.

As this area is so old, I decided to play with a sepia effect . . . what do you think?











No comments: