Friday, 26 February 2010

My New Camera

Wow . . . I am soooo excited.  I have myself a new Pentax K7 camera, and some very nice lenses to go with it :)
The camera came with the Pentax 18-55 Weather Resistant lens, I also added a couple of other things . . .
My-New-Camera
  • Tamron f2.8 17-55mm
  • Pentax f1.4 50mm
  • Sigma EF530 DG Super Flash
Then, whilst perusing the Pentax Forum, I found a guy in Sydney who was selling a [basically] new Tamron f2.8 70-200mm lens at a ‘too good to leave behind price’ . . . so it is winging its way to me as we speak :)  It should be here early next week . . . just in time for some great shooting at the Kyabram Rodeo :)
Now it is REALLY time to stop spending, and start playing with my new toys.
John is pretty happy with his new toy too . . . he gets to have all the ‘old’ digital camera gear to play with, without me telling him what to do!!!
Well, off to do some ‘snapping’ :)
  Judy 

No comments: