Monday, 29 March 2010

Family Photos

How hard is it to get ALL the family together and get a nice photo?

Well, I think we may have done it!!

It was my nephew’s first birthday party today, and the setting was a great place to take photos, so I took the opportunity whilst we were all together to try and get some nice photos.

I am hoping they’ll look as good printed as they do on the computer . . . guess I’ll find out tomorrow when I go to get them printed :)

Let me know what you think :)

The Mudie Family

Party-478-editedWM

Here are a few ‘couples’ ones . . .

Nathan and Jess

Party-492WM Party-498WM

Matt and Amy

Party-524WM Party-850WM

John and Me . . . taken by Matt

Party-610WM

And so Dan doesn’t feel left out . . . Dan and his cousin Sam. And a couple of other random ones for fun :)

Party-876WM Party-984WM

Party-990WM

OK . . . so now I had better go to bed.  I have to get up at 5.30am for work tomorrow :)

Cheers

     Judy

No comments: