Monday, 11 February 2008

More Wedding Photos

OK, I have had some sleep . . . so here are some more photos that I promised you!

The Bride and her Father walking down the isle.


The Newly Married Couple



The cute Flowergirl (she loved having her photo taken, I have some great ones of her!) and her just as cute Pageboy brother.



The Beautiful Bridesmaids



The Beautiful Bride



My girlfriend (the mother of the groom), the bride and me



Some of the Bridal Party



My family scrubs up alright for a Wedding, so I need to show you them!
Don't the men all look great in their suits?



Cutting the Cake



The First Dance



The Happy Couple



It was a beautiful day, with perfect weather (OK, it was a little windy, but otherwise perfect!).
We have been so privileged to be a part of this young man's life, to watch him grow up, and now, to see him married to a beautiful girl . . . with both inner and outer beauty.
Yes . . . I love Weddings!

No comments: